Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMay 22nd from 16:32 to 16:32:
- Document Management Made Simple | Document Management Software | Open Source Document Management System – Document Management Made Simple
KnowledgeTree® is open source document management software that connects people, processes, and ideas. Collaborate, securely store all your critical documents, address compliance challenges, and focus on providing a simple solution that works for your business.
- The Printable CEO™ Series – The Printable CEO™ (PCEO) was born from a desire to focus my time more productively. For me, that means things that make my freelance practice sustainable and fun. The Printable CEO name comes from the idea that a good CEO should focus primarily on those things that move the company forward; since I can't afford to hire my own CEO, being able to print one out seemed like the next best thing!
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMay 15th from 11:34 to 11:34:
- Elements of Design: A Web Design Showcase – Elements of Design is a different type of web design showcase focusing on specific aspects of web design. It is brought to you by the Smiley Cat Web Design Blog. If you would like to submit a design element or suggest a new category, please contact me.
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMay 14th from 09:25 to 10:09:
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMay 13th from 09:20 to 09:20:
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMay 13th from 09:02 to 09:02:
- Jungle Disk – Reliable online storage powered by Amazon S3 and Rackspace – JungleDisk – Jungle Disk Desktop Edition lets you store files and automatically backup all of your data easily and securely to Rackspace Cloud Files and Amazon S3.
Store an unlimited amount of data for only 15¢ per GB
Pay only for what you use, no commitment
Your data is fully encrypted at all times
Multiple datacenters to ensure high availability
Automatically backup important files quickly and easily
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMarch 26th from 09:03 to 09:03:
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMarch 25th from 11:07 to 11:07:
- Thingamablog – Thingamablog is a cross-platform, standalone blogging application that makes authoring and publishing your weblogs almost effortless. Unlike most blogging solutions, Thingamablog does NOT require a third-party blogging host, a cgi/php enabled web host, or a MySQL database. In fact, all you need to setup, and manage, a blog with Thingamablog is FTP, SFTP, or network access to a web server.
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMarch 24th from 13:25 to 13:25:
- Varnish – Varnish is a state-of-the-art, high-performance HTTP accelerator. It uses the advanced features in Linux 2.6, FreeBSD 6/7 and Solaris 10 to achieve its high performance.
Some of the features include
* A modern design
* VCL – a very flexible configuration language
* Load balancing with health checking of backends
* Partial support for ESI
* URL rewriting
* Graceful handling of "dead" backends
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMarch 23rd from 11:38 to 12:22: