If you haven’t heard of BitCoin yet, you need to.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer currency. Peer-to-peer means that no central authority issues new money or tracks transactions. These tasks are managed collectively by the network.
Bitcoin has the potential to be a hugely disruption technology – changing business, commerce and politics. Here are some hand-picked articles about BitCoin:
- We Use Coins – An introduction to Bitcoin
- Bitcoin – Obligatory Wikipedia Entry
- Online Cash Bitcoin Could Challenge Governments, Banks
- Is The World Crazy For Bitcoin, Or Has The Bitcoin World Gone Crazy?
- Bitcoin Mining: The Free Lottery
- Senator Schumer Says Bitcoin Is Money Laundering