Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveJune 19th from 14:31 to 14:31:
- Universities and Economic Growth – This article is about why educational performance is critical to a society's wealth, how the modern university is not appreciably improved over the template established in 1088, and proposes some simple changes that should greatly improve the effectiveness of undergraduate education.
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveJune 17th from 11:20 to 11:20:
- Open Atrium – Open Atrium is an open source intranet package that you can install, access, and start customizing to meet your team’s exact needs — all in just 60 seconds. Out of the box, Open Atrium lets you coordinate projects with your team wherever they are in the world — whether you’re coordinating programs around the world for an international organization, organizing the communications outreach for an advocacy campaign, or running out simultaneous projects for a software development company. You can create different spaces for different projects, add people to each space, and turn on different tools within each group — like a blog, a wiki, a calendar, a to do list, and a micro blog.
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMay 26th from 18:58 to 18:58:
- Kongregate Labs – Learn to create your first game
Making games is easy! Well, okay, maybe it's actually kind of hard, but starting out is easy at least! Especially when you have Kongregate's shootorials (shooting tutorials) to guide you through the process.
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMay 29th from 13:35 to 13:37:
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMay 30th from 15:43 to 15:43:
- Critical Ethical Reasoning and Role-Play — Simkins and Steinkuehler 3 (34): 333 — Games and Culture – Role-playing games provide a particularly fruitful environment for the development of critical, ethical reasoning skills, a core component in developing a citizenry capable of fully participating in a cosmopolitan, democratic society. In this study, ethnographic interview participants recount particularly engaging ethical situations in their own game play. Through their responses, thematic trends develop that help us identify key elements in games that provide opportunities for the development of these crucial skills.
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveMay 30th from 18:16 to 18:16:
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveJune 1st from 15:01 to 15:01:
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveJune 5th from 20:25 to 20:25:
- Food, Redefined – My photographs explore the everyday connections between humans and food. I seek to capture what can be seen about individuals and the way they interact with food; whether it is selling, purchasing, eating (or what they choose not to).
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveJune 8th from 14:12 to 14:12:
Here are the newest links to join the linkHiveJune 9th from 08:03 to 08:03: